Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Superhouse Limited integrated its business operation and corporate value to optimize the interests of all stakeholders including investors, customers, suppliers, employees, society and the environment. The company is committed towards sustainability with objectives that each business decision takes into account it social and environmental impacts and consequences. The company prefers local area and areas around it where it operates for spending the amount earmarked for CSR projects, programs and activities.
To attain its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives in professional and integrated manner the company has identified the promotion of Education and Environment Sustainability as its focus areas.
The Education Activities are being carried out under the aegis of under mentioned societies, trust and company under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013:-
In Education, the endeavors of the company is to spark the desire of learning and knowledge at every stage through quality primary education, formal schools, facility for preparation of higher education and development of sports skills. The proper arrangements have been made for free education of the financially weaker section of the society. The company is also assist in skill development by providing on job and vocational training.
- Superhouse Education Foundation
- The All India Federation of Educational Association
- Aminsons Welfare Society
- Amin Welfare Trust
In Environment Sustainability, the endeavors of the company are:-
The pollution free environment activities are being carried out under the aegis Unnao-Tannery Pollution Control Company, co-promoted by the company.
- To ensure environmental sustainability by adopting best ecological practices and encouraging conservation/judicious use of water and other natural re-sources.
- To use environment friendly and safe process in production.
- To create a positive fast print within the society by creating inclusive and enabling infrastructure/environment for livable communities.
- To run primary and secondary treatment plants for the disposal of effluent waste.
Monitoring and Implementation:
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee shall institute a transparent monitoring mechanism for implementation of the CSR projects, programs or activities undertaking by the company.
All the activities/projects are already running and the company is committed to continuous improvement thereof.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) committee of the company will recommend the budgets for various CSR activities undertaking by the company and the board of directors of the company will finally approve and arrange funds, accordingly. The Budgets for various CSR projects, programs and activities shall be 2% of the average not profits of the company made during three immediately preceding financial years.
Presently, the CSR committee of the company constituted as under:-
- Mr. Mukhtarul Amin -Chairman and Managing Director -Chairman
- Mr. Anil Kumar Agarwal -Director Finance/CFO -Member
- Mr. Syed Javed Ali Hashmi -Independent Director -Member
- Mr. Dilip Kumar Dheer -Independent Director -Member
The surplus arising out of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects, programs and activities shall not form part of the business profit of the company.
The Boardís Report of the company shall include the details of CSR project, programs and activities identified, sector in which project, programs and activities covered, area of operation, amount outlay and amount spent.
Display of CSR Activities:
The CSR policy/activities of the company will be disseminated on the website and Annual Report of the company.